Handmade trinkets shop

Friday, November 23, 2012

Easy Circle Scarf

Winter is coming right up at my sunny California home, and I'm really looking forward to cute crochet scarves. :)

Sadly havng to pay $180 per class at a community college level leaves my pockets kind of empty. this is one of the many occations where I wish I could qualify for financial aid.

Luckly, Joann's is having a huge blow out sale and i was able to buy some yarn, without breaking the bank. this is the from the sensations collection:
 Ok enough of th chit-chat it is time to teach you how to make this gorgeous circle scarf.

MATERIALS:

1.bulky weight yarn #5 or you can use #4 yarn but you have to double it.

2.Crochet Hook size L(8mm)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Start of by chaining 165. join with a slip stitch to form a ring
RND1: Ch.3, double crochet in the next ch. and all around, join with slip stitch to the ch3 . 165 dc.
RND2-9: repeat Rnd 1.


The trick to getting this scarf to look unique depends on the yarn you use. For example i used Sensation Rainbow Boulce in an ombre black color. Since it was a #4 yarn i doubled it to get it to look like this.
 
Enjoy.
 
P.S i will soon be opening an etsy shop to sell all these projects so that i can pay for college, stay tunned if your interested, and may God bless you all, during the Holidays.

 

1 comment:

  1. I for all time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends, since if like to read
    it then my friends will too.

    Also visit my weblog ketone diet

    ReplyDelete